Achieve your goal
Struggling with issues related to anxiety, depression, disabilities and stress? If you're looking for extra support for yourself, a loved one or a co-worker, I am here to guide through a challenging situation or to assist you in a new direction in your life.
Individual Psychotherapy for Adults 18 +
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (including people with Asperger Syndrome)
- Disability (Intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities)
- Parenting an adult with a disability
Weekly one-to-one sessions lasting 45-50 minutes with a focus on a specific goal or set of goals.
- Consultation to individuals needing guidance for finding resources
- Consultation to parents of adult children
- Consultation to other professionals in regards to specific cases
- Consultation to organizations in regards to program design
In main office or by telephone if necessary. Brief Involvement to address specific questions and offers recommendation.
Lectures and Seminars for Professionals & Families
- Autism Spectrum issues in adulthood
- Transition into adulthood
- Adopting a positive psychology approach into program planning
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for the autism spectrum
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for intellectual disabilities
- Treatment of Dual-Diagnosis (Intellectual disability & mental health diagnosis)
- Stress management
Lectures and training seminars can be booked for your staff, consumers or families anywhere within or outside the US. The length and content can be tailored to your needs.
Coaching is similar to consultation, but may last over a longer period of time. This is a non-clinical service in which skill-building is offered to help make positive changes. It is not a psychotherapy and there is no need to focus on a disorder or diagnosis. This service is often requested by individuals living outside of New York State who are looking for help via telephone or video conferencing.
- Coaching to improve self confidence
- Coaching to learn to advocate for self or a loved one
- Coaching to identify and address obstacles to improve life satisfaction